Monday, April 18, 2011

A pop of pink on a gloomy day!








My beautiful Isabella <3
These flowers are the exact tones of my wedding :)
Trying to give Maddie a kissy
I made Maddies skirt out of what I cut off my shirt
Maddie smelling the flowers

It was such a gloomy day today in LA so I decided to wear the brightest shirt I can find :). I decided to cut the neckline so I can wear it on my shoulder and it wouldn't look like a plain t-shirt. I love the way it turned out. I accessorized my outfit with a fabulous statement necklace designed by jewelry designer Raquel Castillo, you can check all her one of a kind pieces here.

I get so many questions about how to dress up a t-shirt and this is perfect way. I took a plain boring shirt, cut the neckline and added a stunning statement necklace. The necklace took the outfit from simple to fabulous.

XOXO
Ale & Maddie <3

What I'm wearing
Top- Pasadena Rose bowl
Jeans- Charlotte Russe
Shoes- Gap
Necklace- Etsy
Ring- Forever21
Bag- Louis Vuitton



No comments:

Post a Comment