Sunday, April 24, 2011

Family Means The World To Me





I will be doing a makeup tutorial on this look <3




I said... give me a kiss!


Their is nothing in this world that means more to me than my family. I have been so blessed to have a very loving and united family. When I was a little girl every Sunday we would all gather at my grandmas house, and when I say all, I mean my grandmas 12 kids (including spouse) and about 25 grand children. I especially remember xmas we would cover the tree to the top with gifts. It's memories like that and the bond that I share with my family that has molded me to be the women I am today. My grandma is my best friend, she's the kind of grandma you can talk to about ANYTHING and she will sit there listen, cry, laugh and share the joy. I couldn't have asked for a better family. I spent the day with part of my family yesterday in Lancaster (which btw I hate the fact that they live so far) we bbq, talked about my wedding (it makes me so happy to see how everyone is so excited)had some yummy food and ended the night with pan dulce and cafe con leche (sweet bread and coffee). It was a perfect Saturday. What are your fondest memories as a child?

What I'm wearing
Top,Shoes & Sunglasses - Forever21
Skirt - H&M
Necklace - Btq in Santa Monica

XOXO,
Ale <3


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ gửi hàng đi canada uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete