Monday, May 28, 2012

My Everyday Makeup Routine



On a typical day to run errands, work in the office, go shopping etc I never do anything too crazy for my makeup, a little bit of this and a little bit of that and I'm out the door. It had been requested several times to do a video showing my makeup routine so I went ahead and did it for you all.

 I don't really like wearing lots of makeup which is why I only use foundation to even out my skin tone and a little blush to give me rosy cheeks. I do however, LOOOOOVE to play with my lipsticks I love bright pinks and here I show you how I did very natural makeup with a pop of electric pink lipstick. Hope you emjoy my very first makeup routine video. Don't forget to subscribe to my new channel http://www.youtube.com/styledbyale and follow my blog.


 Blush- Elf Pink Passion
Nail Polish- Klean Color Neon Yellow
Marcara- Covergirl Lashblast Fusion
Chapstick- Maybelin Baby Lips Fruit Punch

Hope you all have a FABULOUS Monday

Xo,
Ale 

No comments:

Post a Comment