Monday, March 12, 2012

Cobalt Blue with a touch of Gold.

It's officially fashion week and I had a ton of meetings with different lines to go over for my site and store Rolling Threads. I woke up feeling a little sick and the last thing I wanted to do was walk around, but the thought of pretty clothes and accessories got me out of bed and of course my husbands early morning phone call explaining how according to Dr Oz all the walking would help with my cramps lol. So with that, he convinced me. I decided to wear a bright color to cheer me up which is why I chose the brightest blue in my closet for my top and the brightest pink lipstick.

On another note, I just got my instagram account thanks to my fabulous cousin and I have to say I am ADDICTED!!!! If you guys have instagram follow me @styledbyale.


P.S There are times where I would love to share my outfit with you guys but my photographer (aka my sugarplum, aka my husband) is sometimes working so I cant take pics buuuut how would you guys feel about quick post like these? Let me know.


***What I'm Wearing***
Top & Watch-Vintage
Blazer-H&M
Jeans-JcPenny
Chunky Bracelet & Necklace- Juicy Couture
Black Bracelet & Earrings- Forever21
Glasses- Charlotte Russe


1 comment:

  1. OMG I love the cobalt blue! It looks fabulous on you! The chunky bracelet is too cute! Ty for sharing!

    ReplyDelete