Monday, November 30, 2015

BaubleBar & Vaseline

This post is in collaboration with Vaseline 
I'm so excited to share with you guys this super cute collaboration with BaubleBar and Vaseline for the holidays. I am a huge fan of the Vaseline lip therapy balm, so when I saw this jar covered in crystals it was love at first sight, This lip therapy makes the perfect holiday gift or stocking stuffer for anyone who loves a little sparkle and leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated. You can find it exclusively at BaubleBar.com from Nov 2-Dec 31st. This cuteness retails for $45.


 

----

Mis chula estoy super emocionada de compartir con ustedes esta nueva colaboración con BaubleBar y Vaseline para los días festivos. A mi me encanta el Vaseline Lip Therapy, de hecho me han visto usarlo varias veces en mis videos, así que cuando vi este cubierto en cristales me enamore por completo. Siento que este Lip Therapy seria el regalito perfecto para esta Navidad porque a quien no le gusta un poquito de brillo.  Lo pueden encontrar exclusivamente en la pagina BaubleBar.com durante el 2 de Noviembre al 31 de Diciembre con un precio de $45.



This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Vaseline. The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment