Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Summer Outfits with Burlington



As you guys know I am part of the Burlington Style Squad  and I had the opportunity to go shopping and pick out some outfits featuring this summers trends. 

Summer is one of my favorite seasons to shop for, we get to play with pops of color, light weight fabrics and of course florals. I found a few outfits that I wanted to share with you so you too can stop by Burlington and get ready for summer. 

-----

Como ustedes saben soy parte de Burlington Style Squad ™ y tuve la oportunidad de ir de compras y elegir algunos atuendos para las tendencias de verano.

El verano es una de mis temporadas favoritas para ir de compras, hay mucha ropa con colores llamativos,  telas ligeras y obvio muchas prendas con estampados floreados. Encontré unos atuendos que quería compartir con ustedes para que ustedes también se inspiren y pasen por Burlington para preparar se para el verano.




Necklace $19.99  |  Shorts- $10.99  | Sandals $19.99 


Every girl loves fringe so when I found these fringe lightweight shorts I knew I had to have them. I decided to pair them with a white crop top, tan sandals and this fabulous statement necklace that I am obsessed with. 

This outfit is perfect for a day at the beach or a lunch date with your girlfriends. Either way be sure to get ready with the "Omg where did you get your necklace?" question. 

------

Cada chica ama el fringe (franja)  y cuando vi estos shorts de tela ligera sabía que tenía que comprarlos . Decidí combinarlos  con una blusa crop blanca,  unas sandalias  y este collar fabuloso con el que estoy obsesionada.

Este atuendo es perfecto para un día en la playa o una cita para almorzar con tus amigas. De cualquier manera, asegúrate de estar lista con la pregunta "Omg dónde compraste tu collar?" 



Romper- $24.99 

One of my go to pieces in the summer is rompers, they are easy to style, comfortable and easy to transition from day to night if you have to. I loved the blue hues, the mesh detail and the pockets on this romper.

---

Una de mis prendas favoritas para el verano son los rompers, son fáciles de combinar, cómodos y perfecto para usar de día a noche si es necesario. Me encantaron los tonos azules, el detalle de malla y los bolsillos.



2 piece Swimsuit- $19.99  |  Coverup $19.99


T-Shirt Dress/Coverup $ 7.99

Summer shopping wouldn't be complete without some swimsuits and coverups. I loved how Burlington had such a great selection of swimsuits at such great prices. 

Make sure you stop and get your summer shopping on. 

---
Las compras de verano no estarían completas sin algunos trajes de baño y encubrimientos. Me encantó que Burlington tiene una gran selección de trajes de baño a precios económicos.

Asegúrense de que pasen por Burlington para que ustedes también se preparan para el verano. 






XoXo, 
Ale 




Burlington Stores sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.

16 comments:

  1. First off, I totally LOVE this dress in general, winter or not! But I adore the way you styled it too. I don’t know if I’d have enough guts to rock the socks over tights look, but I’ve been wanting to try!UpdateLand
    Deepwebsiteslinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous on you. Especially with the bright lippy to match. I can see why you refer to it as your colour.

    Harold Burton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress...it really is your colour!! It would be hard for me to pick one color, but I tend to like black on me the most.
    Joseph Donahue

    ReplyDelete
  4. These dresses are gorgeous! I've never heard of Ever Pretty before. I think the first dress stands out the most to me. I love the lace!
    Kelly Hubbard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! Love the everything about that suit that you wore, you looked stunning.
    Paul Brown

    ReplyDelete