Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Review | Reseña L'Oréal Visible Lift Blur Foundation







I had been eyeing the new L'Oréal Lift Blur Foundation and I was finally able to try it out. I am so excited to share my first impression/review with you.

This is what the L'Oréal website states it's suppose to do ..

Now a makeup that blurs the look of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight. 

My thoughts...
I absolutely love it!!! First off it feels really lightweight like it said it would, evens out my skin tone and texture, it makes my skin look smooth and it definitely blurred the lines on my forehead, it's also very easy to blend. I do suggest using a powder as it does feel a bit oily. I also love that it has

Overall I loved the product and would recommend it.

This foundation comes in 12 tones and price ranges from $12.97- $14.99. You can find it at any drugstore as well as Ulta, Target and Walmart.


Here is my first impression/ review in spanish 


No comments:

Post a Comment