Friday, September 23, 2011

Wedges, Distressed Jeans and Graffiti










What I'm Wearing
Jeans, Sungalsses & Neckalce- Forever21
Belt & Bow Cuff-Target
Leather wrap- Nordstrom
Shoes- Reflections

I had to run to downtown to meet with some vendors and as I was driving around I came across this FAB graffiti wall that I thought would be perfect to shoot the pictures. I decided to wear something comfy but yet stylish. I knew I was going to be running around but still decided to wear my super FAB wedges that I just got. I am so obsessed with these shoes right! I based my outfit around my shoes, which is why I picked these distressed jeans to go with the edginess of the multiple straps on the shoes. Hope you guys enjoy this quick little post and have a fabulous weekend!


XoXo
-Ale-

1 comment: