Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Sis!!!








Isabelle and I <3
Sebastian <3
I never leave my house without these two things, hand sanitizer and my purse hook and I especially love both of these because they were given to me as a gift. (thank you primis <3)

On Wednesday it was my sisters 30th bday, she is my best friend and now maid of honor. I love her to death and I couldn't imagine my upbringing without her being a part of it. We decided to take her out to lunch/dinner. We didn't do anything major since my dad is in Mexico due to the passing of my grandpa :( but we made sure to at least do a little something. On saturday we will be celebrating with the family so I am sure I will have another blog post on that. Have a FABULOUS & safe weekend.

What I'm Wearing
Tank & Shorts- Forever 21
Button up top- Rolling Threads
Galsses- H&M
Sandals- Charlotte Russe
Necklace- Juicy Couture

XOXO,
ALE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment